viernes, 19 de junio de 2015

How to make a creative example CV: Jaime Sanchis Resume.

In this article, I gonna show you how to make a creative example CV: Jaime Sanchis Resume. A creative and original Curriculum Vitae may be a successful tool to apply for a vacancy particularly if you're applying to creative or design roles. Basically, I mean Social Media roles, SEO and Digital Marketing roles and Branding & Advertisement roles.

I don´t think a standart CV is an old-fashioned way to get a job. Probably, it will be safer to use the basic one if you are searching for a job which involves back office duties, for example, but we have to take into account an Human Resources receives a large amount of job applications and it is not easy job for any hiring manager to read many usual CV´s so it is advisable to use the proper tools to make the difference, letting your resume stand out among others CV´s

I would recommend you some tools to create CV´s: Visualize Me, ResumUp and Easel.ly are the proper platforms to get a creative and amazing CV designs, using the option of showing all the CV details in charts and graphs. On the other hand, CV Maker is a good one to create a basic and standard CV design.

Some advices about the CV Content.

  1. Work experience take priority over Academic Background.
  2. Provide just only the relevant information of work experience only. 
  3. Highlight your abilities and skills (languages, computer, softwares, etc.).
  4. Add your personality and write some kind of “about me” introduction.
  5. Provide the right links to demonstrate your work (Blog, Personal Website, Social Network profiles,etc.).
 To finish, I am going to give you a real CV example about myself, my background and my work experience. My resume has been designed in the creative way and I have provided just only real details and relevant information.

I expect this article may help you to improve your job searching and your resume design.

Have a nice week!

Creative Resume-CV


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
Back to top!